The PetSafe Electronic SmartDoor™
allows you to control the access of your pets using smartKeys. You may have a total of 5 SmartKey™ in use at one time. When the smart door is set to automatic mode, only your pets wearing the smartkey can pass through the SmartDoor™. As your pet enters the adjustable range of the SmartDoor™, it detects the smartkey and unlocks automatically. The range is adjustable up to 3 feet. After your pet passes through the SmartDoor™, the door will lock automatically. Without the SmartKey™, no other animals can pass through.
Electronic SmartDoor™ Features:
Click Here to View the Replacement Flap Chart
The PetSafe SmartDoor™ Includes:
- Electronic SmartDoor™
- 3 programmable modes: Locked, Unlocked & Automatic
- Easily program up to 5 SmartKeys™ with touch of button
- Energy efficeint, insulated flap with UV sun protection
- Low battery indicator
- Fits door thickness 1 1/2" to 2"
- Availble in the following sizes (outer frame):
-Small - (9"w x 15-5/8"h)
-Medium -(16-1/8"w x 23-5/8"h)
SmartDoor™ Recommended Accessories:
- (1) Electronic SmartDoor™ & Rear Door Frame
- (1) SmartKey™
- (1) RFA-67D-11 battery
- (1) Range knob
- (1) key ring
- (12) Mounting Screws - 8 large, 4 small
- (1) Installation guide and template
- (1) Owner's manual and operating guide
How the PetSafe SmartDoor™ Works:
- Additional SmartKeys™ - Buy extra PAC11-11045 SmartKeys™ for multiple pets.
- Extra Batteries - Our RFA-67D-11 batteries power the SmartDoor™.
The PetSafe Electronic SmartDoor allows you to control the access of your pets. When the Electronic
SmartDoor is set to Automatic mode, only your pets wearing the SmartKey can pass through the
Electronic SmartDoor. As your pet enters the adjustable range of the Electronic SmartDoor, the
Electronic SmartDoor detects the SmartKey and unlocks automatically. The range is adjustable up
to 3 feet. After your pet passes through the Electronic SmartDoor, the door will lock automatically.
Without the SmartKey, no other animals can pass through.
- Electronic SmartDoor™: The Electronic SmartDoor mounts in any entry door or wall through which
your pet may have access.
- Battery Box Cover: This cover, with the PetSafe® logo, is placed over the required 4 D-cell batteries on the
front of the unit, and is secured with 2 Battery Box Cover screws.
- Locked/Low Battery Red LED: The red LED
indicates “Locked” mode; a flashing red LED
indicates low battery condition.
- Unlocked/Learn Mode Green LED: The green
LED indicates “Unlocked” mode; a fl ashing
green LED indicates learn mode.
- Automatic/Error Mode Yellow LED: The
yellow LED indicates “Automatic” mode; a
flashing yellow LED indicates error mode.
- Mode/Reset Selection Button: The left-most button allows selection of the “Locked”, “Unlocked”
and “Automatic” modes of operation for the Electronic SmartDoor. This button is also used to reset
the unit when it is in error mode (yellow flashing light).
- Learn Mode Selection Button: The right-most button allows you to add different SmartKey ID
codes to the Electronic SmartDoor’s memory, one for each of your pets, up to five.
- Range Knob: The knob located on the front of the Electronic SmartDoor controls the distance or
range at which the SmartKey will activate the Electronic SmartDoor. By turning the Range Knob
clockwise, the range of detection of the SmartKey is increased. By turning the Range Knob counterclockwise,
the range of detection is decreased.
- Flap: The clear center portion of the Electronic SmartDoor locks/unlocks to allow access for your
pet. The flap is pushed open by your pet when entering or exiting and then swings to centered closed
position. In “Automatic” mode, once the pet leaves the detection zone, the flap will lower and lock.
- SmartKey™: The SmartKey, which attaches to your pet’s collar, sends a unique coded signal to the