The Minn Kota PowerDriveV2/55
freshwater bow-mount trolling motor with a 48 - 54 in. shaft is designed with the power to tame rough water, push through heavy vegetation and take the kind of pounding that day after day of hard fishing delivers. The Weedless Wedge™ 2
prop features swept-back and flared blades to "wedge" weeds away and pass through the thick stuff without battery-draining "chopping and hacking".
The PowerDriveV2/55 features Deploy-assist lever
that sets the boat in motion quickly and easily for better fishfinding experience. It is equipped with Digital Maximizer™ that controls and optimizes power to extend battery life and reduce heat effects.
Product # 1358710 (48"), 1358711 (54")
- Bow-Mount Trolling Motor
- Maximum Thrust: 55 Lbs
- 12 Volts
- Shaft Length: 48" or 54"
- Ergonomically Designed Foot Pedal
- Foot-Controlled Electric Steering
- Deploy-Assist Lever
- Sets the Boat in Motion Quickly
- Digital Maximizer™
- Controls & Optimizes Power to Extend Battery Life
- Overload Sensing Circuitry
- Composite Shaft
- Stronger than Steel
- Weedless Wedge™ 2
- Swept-Back & Flared Blades to "Wedge" Weeds Away
- Larger Brushes, Windings & Commutators
- Unique Bearing System