The MotorGuide W55 SB
trolling motor gives you precise wireless control with complete freedom of
movement. The most pontoon-friendly trolling motor ever made, it has a small-footprint mount that is removable for
locking, one-hand stow and deploy
, and capability to use up to four handheld Digital Remote Control
units. Its built-in battery indicator
includes four levels of charge data to maximize fishing time.
The W55 SB comes combined with a build-in temperature sensor, so your motor is compatible with most Lowrance units. Its
composite shaft is beefed up with a larger diameter and is 33% stronger
than competitor's composite
shafts to stand up to pounding on rough-water runs.
W55 SB Features:
Product # 970200010 (48"), 970200020 (54")
- Bow Mount Trolling Motor
- Maximum Thrust: 55 lbs.
- 12 Volts
- Shaft Length: 48" - 54"
- Cradle Lock Mount
Designed to Take Pounding on Rough-Water Runs
- Completely Sealed Digital Module
- Protected from Heat, Moisture, Corrosion & Shock
- Quick-Release Mounting Plate
- Mix & Match Upto 4 Wireless Hand-Helds or Foot Pedals in Any Combination
- 33% Stronger Composite Shaft
- Power Prop Propeller
- Oversized Brushes
- Last Longer & Increase Battery Life
- Built-in Battery Indicator
- One Hand Stow & Deploy