The Petsafe PIF00-12917
stay and play wireless dog fencing system is designed for yards up to 3/4 acres in size. This portable system features a water-resistant battery-operated collar receiver to offer secure, reliable containment. Patented run-through prevention and timeout between corrections help your dog learn his limits quickly and safely. It includes test light tool, rechargeable collar, dual-lead charging adapter for the collar, long and short contact points, owners manual and training guide.
The Stay and Play system consists of a Wireless fence transmitter with power adapter. When the dog approaches near the wireless perimeterthe , a special collar worn around his neck delivers a brief, totally harmless correction that discourages him from crossing the boundary. Corrections typically become less frequent as the dog learns his new limits.
- Stay & Play Wireless Dog Fence
- For Dogs Breeds 5 lbs & Up
- Wireless Coverage Area Up to 105 ft.
- Completely Portable, No Wires to Bury
- Fit Neck Sizes 6 to 23 Inches
- 5 Adjustable Levels of Correction
- Beep Only Mode
- Auto Safety Shut Off After 27 Sec
- Low Battery Indicator Light
- Transmitter Power Loss Alarm
- Water Resistant Collar
- FCC Approved
- Ideal for Flat Yards, and Portable
- Creates a Boundary Circle with a 105 radial feet
- Includes Wireless Fence Transmitter w/ Adapter PIF00-13210
- Uses 6 volt Battery Module
- Operates Multiple Collars
- System includes 50 Training Flag
- Incase of Power Outage the System Turns Off the Collar
- Transmitter: Transmits the radio signal and is the center of the Pet Area.
- Pet Area: Distance from the Transmitter where your pet
can roam freely.
- Boundary Zone: 2 to 3 foot wide area outside the
Pet Area where your pet’s Receiver Collar will begin to
beep and then begin to deliver a Static Correction. The
correction will start in the Boundary Zone and continue
anywhere beyond the Pet Area. Note: The Receiver Collar is
equipped with a safety time-out feature that will stop correcting
after 30 seconds if your pet remains outside the Pet Area.
- Receiver Collar: Receives the radio signal from the
- Correction Level Button: Adjusts the level of Static
Correction your pet receives outside the Pet Area.
- Receiver Indicator Light: Indicates the level of
correction at which the Receiver Collar is set. This light
also serves as a low battery indicator.
- Contact Points: Deliver the safe Static Correction when
your pet moves into the Boundary Zone.
- Power Jack: Where the Power Adapter plugs into the
Transmitter. The Transmitter is powered by a standard
- Boundary Switch: Adjust according to the size of the Pet
- Power Light: Indicates when the Transmitter is on.
Boundary Control Dial: Adjusts the distance from the
Transmitter to the Boundary Zone. Note: Adjusting the dial
does not change the level of Static Correction on the Receiver