The PetSafe PBC00-11216
ultrasonic outdoor bark control unit looks like any ordinary birdhouse that can hang in a tree, on a fence post or anywhere outside. It detects barking from up to 50' away and has 3 range settings. Whenever your dog - or your neighbor's dog barks, he will hear a safe, high-pitched sound (inaudible to humans) that will stop his annoying habit. Additional features include two color LED for good/low battery indication & 4 levels of operation.
How the PBC00-11216 Bark Control Works:
- Outdoor Bark Deterrent
- For Dogs of any size
- Range: Up to 50 feet
- 3 range settings
- Two Color LED for Good/Low Battery Indication
- Durable & Waterproof for Outdoor Use
When the Outdoor Bark Control is within range of a barking dog, an internal microphone
picks up the sound and the unit is automatically activated. The PetSafe Outdoor Bark Control
emits an ultrasonic sound. The ultrasonic sound can be heard by dogs but is silent to humans.
Startled by the high-pitched sound that is safe and effective, the dog should stop barking, as
it will associate its bark with this unpleasant noise. When the dog stops barking the ultrasonic
sound also stops. The PetSafe Outdoor Bark Control has 3 sensitivity levels to choose from that
indicate what barking level activates the unit and a test mode. It is effective up to 50 feet.
PetSafe PBC00-11216 Outdoor Bark Control Demonstration:
- Two Color LED: Shows good or low battery.
- Microphone: Used to detect barking.
- Sound Activated Speaker: Produces the
- Switch with 4 Levels of Operation:
- Off - Used to conserve battery life
- Test - Used to verify the microphone and
speaker are functional
- Low Sensitivity - Short range detection
(up to 15 feet)
- Medium Sensitivity - (up to 30 feet)
- High Sensitivity - (up to 50 feet)
- Metal Hanger: For hanging the Outdoor Bark Control
- Provisions for Mounting: Used to attach to
or fix the Outdoor Bark on a tree, post, etc.
- Battery Door: Used to enclose the Battery